|Release||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|High alch||150 coins|
|Low alch||100 coins|
|A pigment used for dying Saradominist clothing.|
|Exchange||4,729 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Cobalt blue, like other Archaeology materials, can be stored in the material storage container. An unlimited amount of cobalt blue can be stored in the material storage container.
Material caches[edit | edit source]
|God Wars Dungeon - Saradominist south-east excavation site||Yes||3||
|Everlight - Amphitheatre excavation site||Yes||2|
Sources[edit | edit source]
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
To force an update of this list, click.
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see( ).
|Material cache (cobalt blue)||48||1||Always[dr 1]||N/A|
|Oikos studio debris||72||1||3/10||N/A|
|Saltwater mud||48||1||426/5000[dr 1]||N/A|
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
|Ceremonial unicorn ornament||N/A|
|Ceremonial unicorn saddle||N/A|
|'Hallowed Be the Everlight' painting||N/A|
|'The Lord of Light' painting||N/A|
|'The Pride of Padosan' painting||N/A|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Potions and flasks|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||47.2%|
|1 × Historic components||16/100|
|1 × Classic components||1/25|
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 29 June 2020 (Update):
- The Grand Exchange buy limits for all Archaeology materials have increased from 1,000 to 5,000.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Cobalt blue is a bright blue pigment mainly used in ceramics, glass, and painting. It is made from cobalt(II) oxide.