Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|High alch||150 coins|
|Low alch||100 coins|
|A pigment used for dying Saradominist clothing.|
|Exchange||11,167 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
Cobalt blue is an Archaeological material that can be obtained through excavating material caches or various excavation sites, requiring level 48 Archaeology, at various dig sites around RuneScape.
Cobalt blue is required to restore various artefacts. As players increase their Archaeology level and use higher tier mattocks, they are able to excavate cobalt blue at quicker rates.
Cobalt blue, like other Archaeology materials, can be stored in the material storage container. An unlimited amount of cobalt blue can be stored in the material storage container.
Material caches[edit | edit source]
|God Wars Dungeon - Saradominist south-east excavation site||Yes||3||
|Everlight - Amphitheatre excavation site||Yes||2||42|
Sources[edit | edit source]
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Material cache (cobalt blue)||48||1||Always[f 1]|
|Oikos studio debris||72||1||3/10|
|Saltwater mud||48||1||426/5000[f 1]|
Products[edit | edit source]
This is an auto-generated list (update now), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here.
|Ceremonial unicorn ornament|
|Ceremonial unicorn saddle|
|'Hallowed Be the Everlight' painting|
|'The Lord of Light' painting|
|'The Pride of Padosan' painting|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Potions and flasks|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||47.2%|
|1 × Historic components||16/100|
|1 × Classic components||1/25|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- patch 29 June 2020 (Update):
- The Grand Exchange buy limits for all Archaeology materials have increased from 1,000 to 5,000.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Cobalt blue is a bright blue pigment mainly used in ceramics, glass, and painting. It is made from cobalt(II) oxide.
- Grand Exchange items
- Members' items
- Items that can be disassembled
- Items that are reclaimable on death
- Tradeable items
- Items dropped by monster
- Items that disassemble into Delicate parts
- Items that disassemble into Organic parts
- Items that disassemble into Crafted parts
- Items that disassemble into Enhancing components
- Items that disassemble into Healthy components
- Items that disassemble into Historic components
- Items that disassemble into Classic components
- Disassemble category/potions
- Items that can disassemble into special materials
- Archaeology materials