Clue scroll (easy)
|Clue scroll (easy)|
|Release||5 May 2004 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy this item? This item cannot be reclaimed.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|It points to great treasure!|
|Item ID||2677, 2678, 2679, 2680, 2681, 2682, 2683, 2684, 2685, 2686, 2687, 2688, 2689, 2690, 2691, 2692, 2693, 2694, 2695, 2696, 2697, 2698, 2699, 2700, 2701, 2702, 2703, 2704, 2705, 2706, 2707, 2708, 2709, 2710, 2711, 2712, 3490, 3491, 3492, 3493, 3494, 3495, 3496, 3497, 3498, 3499, 3500, 3501, 3502, 3503, 3504, 3505, 3506, 3507, 3508, 3509, 3512, 3513, 3514, 3515, 7238, 33264, 33265, 33266, 33267, 33268|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A Clue scroll (easy) is part of the Treasure Trails Distraction and Diversion, in which a player follows a series of clues leading towards a buried treasure. They are obtained upon opening a sealed clue scroll (easy). Easy clue scrolls are between 3 to 5 clues long (2 to 4 with the Totem of Treasure).
Completion of the clue scroll will either give a scroll box (easy), containing another clue, or a reward casket (easy), containing rewards for completing the treasure trail. Easy clue scroll rewards range from as few as 100 coins to over 1,000,000 coins if certain rare rewards are obtained, due to the high demand for Fortunate components they Disassemble into.
Clues[edit | edit source]
This clue scroll may contain the following types of clue:
Requirements[edit | edit source]
To be able to complete all possible Easy tier clues, the following are required:
|Total level: 93|
|Hover for XP and rank. Ranks for RuneScape.|
Rewards[edit | edit source]
From all levels[edit | edit source]
|2–27 holy biscuits or purple sweets|
|Various teleport scrolls|
|1–3 god pages for god books|
|20–100 Saradomin, Guthix, or Zamorak arrows|
|Noted meerkats pouches or Meerkat scroll (Fetch Casket)s|
|Sealed clue scroll (master)|
From easy clue scrolls[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 10 May 2021 (Update):
- Players can no longer bypass the Easy Clue Scroll cap by pickpocketing H.A.M. members.
- patch 4 May 2020 (Update):
- Fixed an easy clue scroll hint referencing the Combat Academy so it no longer references content that is out of date.
- patch 9 September 2019 (Update):
- patch 4 February 2019 (Update):
- An easy clue scroll pertaining to East Ardougne is now slightly clearer.
- An easy clue scroll pertaining to the Fremennik Province is now slightly clearer
- patch 3 April 2018 (Update):
- Corrected a grammar error in an easy clue scroll located in the Citharede Abbey.
- patch 26 March 2018 (Update):
- Fixed an issue that prevented a simple easy clue, an easy emote clue, and an easy map clue from being given during treasure trails.
- patch 26 February 2018 (Update):.
- Drop options have been replaced with destroy options for all caskets, clue scrolls, challenge scrolls, scroll boxes, puzzle boxes and keys. Where applicable, the destroy message will indicate where to reclaim the item; however, in most cases the item cannot be reclaimed.
- One of the easy clues has also been updated to correctly reference boxes rather than crates.
- patch 25 January 2016 (Update):
- The following items can no longer have alchemy cast on them: Clue scrolls
- patch 20 July 2015 (Update):
- An incorrect spelling of 'Citharede' in an easy clue scroll has been fixed.
- patch 28 February 2012 (Update):
- The easy treasure trail pointing to Gaius now states he is in Burthorpe instead of Taverley.
References[edit | edit source]