Quick guide for Clock Tower
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Brother Kojo in the Clock Tower south of Ardougne.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
Getting started[edit | edit source]
The cogs[edit | edit source]
(You can only carry one cog at a time.)
Black cog[edit | edit source]
- Enter the north-east door closest to the dark grey tile and go as far east as possible.
- There will be a cog surrounded by fire. Use a bucket of water on it or equip Ice gloves and pick it up.
- Go to the entrance and place the black cog on the black spindle.
- Spindles are located next to the ladder you came from.
Red cog[edit | edit source]
- Go back to the tile room and head through the door by the red tile.
- Go down the passage and grab the cog at the end.
- Go up the ladder, to the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US] and place the red cog on the red spindle.
Blue cog[edit | edit source]
- Exit the clock tower.
- Go just south of the Camel cage outside of Ardougne Zoo, in a corner against the fence, and down the ladder.
- Follow the path. Push the wall at the end and pick up the cog.
- Climb the nearby ladder.
- Re-enter the Clocktower north of you, climb up the staircase to the east, and place the blue cog on the blue spindle.
White cog[edit | edit source]
- Return to the basement
- Enter the north-west door closest to the light grey tile.
- Follow the western passage and pick up the rat poison.
- Go up the middle path, and pull the two red levers on the southern wall as needed to open both prison doors.
- Go through the gates and use the rat poison on the Food Trough, which is on the southern wall.
- Wait for the game message 'They seem to be dying.' then head through the west gate and pick the cog up.
- Climb up the ladder, enter the clock tower, and climb the stairs to the 2nd floor[UK]3rd floor[US].
- Place the white cog on the white spindle at the top of the clock tower.
Finishing up[edit | edit source]
- Report back to Brother Kojo, on the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US] of the Clock Tower.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 quest point
- 500 coins
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice (Ironman accounts will not receive these)
- Music unlocked
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Clock Tower is not currently required for any quests or miniquests.