Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release||8 July 2019 (Update)|
|High alch||90 coins|
|Low alch||60 coins|
|A fresh herb.|
|Exchange||13,979 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
Clean arbuck is a herb obtained by cleaning grimy arbuck at level 77 Herblore, which gives 13.5 Herblore experience. Arbuck is used to create aggroverload potions, extended super antifires, stamina potions, harvest potions, and adrenaline renewal potions.
One is also used on a Skeka flask (water) to create Skeka flask (unfinished), a part of the process in creating the Soma relic.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|13.5 XP||-||1 (0.6s)||13,979|
Products[edit | edit source]
This is an auto-generated list (update now), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Food and herbs|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||3.4%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- patch 22 July 2019 (Update):
- Clean arbuck herbs will now correctly be transported to the bank when harvested in conjunction with a charged Grace of the Elves necklace.
|Gielinor Games (discontinued)|
- Grand Exchange items
- Members' items
- Items that can be disassembled
- Items that are reclaimable on death
- Tradeable items
- Items that disassemble into Organic parts
- Items that disassemble into Crafted parts
- Items that disassemble into Living components
- Items that disassemble into Healthy components
- Items that disassemble into Enhancing components
- Disassemble category/food