A clan citadel booster is an item that can be bought from the Clan Citadel's quartermaster. Ironman Mode players cannot purchase clan citadel boosters.
When used, it doubles the rate at which a player gains resources and experience while training at a clan citadel during the current build tick.
Players may use the booster on another clan member to grant them its benefits. Using during DXP will save valuable DXP time (alternatively DXP can be paused depending on the skills one wishes to prioritise).
||Cost via bonds
||Cost per booster
|This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 18 July 2016 (Update):
- Players will no longer see two buff icons when activating a Clan Citadel booster.
- Clan citadel boosters were made untradeable on 26 November 2015.
- The clan citadel booster was added to the game code on 2 November 2015, but went for sale on 9 November 2015.
- On 30 July 2018 players were awarded clan citadel boosters, based on how many anagogic orts they had prior to the Avatar Rework; having 1,000–9,999 orts yielded one booster, having 10,000–49,999 yielded two, having 50,000–99,999 yielded three and having 100,000 or more yielded four.