|Release date||7 November 2011 (Update)|
|Quest items||One Piercing Note|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Citharede robes are a reward from the One Piercing Note quest. They can be found in the robe cabinet in the basement of the Citharede Abbey. As they are related to the god Saradomin, each piece of the set provides protection against Saradomin followers in the God Wars Dungeon. They also alter the player's appearance in the Zamorak and Guthix portals at Castle Wars.
The Citharede robes have a unique function that allows players who are wearing the complete robe set (hood, top, bottom, and symbol) to recharge their Prayer points by listening to musicians found around Gielinor, at the speed of 30 prayer points per game tick, or 150 points every 3 seconds.
Components and Bonuses[edit | edit source]
If destroyed it can be recovered from the Abbey's robe cabinet in the basement.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 4 January 2012 (Update):
- The Citharede robe bottoms no longer stretch when performing skillcape emotes.
- patch 28 November 2011 (Update):
- The Citharede robes no longer recharge Prayer points on free worlds whilst resting.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The difference between regular Monk's robes and the Citharede robes (both in looks and the number of individual parts) may suggest that there are different religious orders within the Church of Saradomin, which gives another parallel to real world Christianity, in specific: Roman Catholicism (like: Augustinians, Benedictines, Dominicans, etc.)
- Although the original concept art of the robes showed a cape, this was removed at some point before the quest's release.