|Release||5 September 2013 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||WARNING! If you throw away this gravestone you will NEVER get it back. Ever. If you want to get rid of it then just place it in your garden.|
|Backpack||Check, Place, Destroy|
|On death||Always kept|
|It reminds me of my fluffy little friend...|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
When you choose the check option on the gravestone, it says "Here lies (name of your golden chinchompa)." However, if another player attempts to read the gravestone, it will say "That grave is too corroded to read."
Once placed, it can be picked up again by right-clicking on it and selecting the take option.
When trying to place the grave outside your player-owned house you get the following message: "You can only place the grave in the garden of your player-owned house."
A player may own a maximum of 3 gravestones, as that is the maximum number of Golden chinchompas allowed to a player.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 25 September 2013 (Update):
- Attempting to place a chinchompa gravestone in a location that requires more space no longer references a tree.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When placing a gravestone in a POH, it will be facing a random direction. Whenever the POH reloads, that direction will change randomly.
- There is currently a glitch that causes the gravestone to be placed into another room, when that particular room is added beside the place the gravestone resides in.
- Another glitch exists, where if the gravestone is in the portal garden and the owner moves the portal, the gravestone will disappear, prompting the player to pick it back up. It can be restored to the garden by leaving the POH and re-entering.