Chi globes (also simply called 'Chi') are a Trade good obtained from the Player-owned port minigame. It is used in the creation of Seasinger's equipment. To get this good the player must have unlocked The Hook region. The maximum amount of Chi globes a player can store at one time is 250. Any successful voyages after this will not increase the total.
- Completing resource voyages from The Occultist and The Tengu
- Completing the following joint voyages:
- As a one time reward from the following:
- 20 Chi globes (and 10 Koi Scales) is a reward for completing The Memory's storyline
- 25 Chi globes is a reward for completing The Occultist's storyline
- 50 Chi globes (and 50 Ancient bones) is a reward for completing the Quin final mission
- 50 Chi globes (and 50 Plates) is a reward for completing the Guardians of the World final mission
If a player wishes to farm Chi globes, it is recommended to build two Occultist statues and one Missionary statue and use their joint mission.
Players may also buy individual units in the form of ports chi packs from Boni on Waiko after the miniquest Impressing the Locals. These cost 2 taijitu and 1,000 chimes each, and are the only way to earn chi outside of Player-Owned Ports.
Superior seasinger's robes[edit | edit source]
|Item||Chi needed||Repair cost (Bob's Axes)||Level to make||Degrade time|
|Superior seasinger's hood||40||600,000||90||12 Hours|
|Superior seasinger's robe bottom||60||1,200,000|
|Superior seasinger's robe top||100||2,400,000|
|Superior seasinger aonori||20||300,000|
|Superior seasinger asari||20||300,000|
Seasinger's robes[edit | edit source]
Regular Seasinger robes cannot be traded or repaired once they have started to degrade. Based on the GE prices of the regular Seasinger's robes, an approximate value for Chi can be calculated as follows:
|Item||Chi needed||Grand Exchange price||Gold per Chi||Level to make||Degrade time|
|Seasinger's hood||30||2,694,669||89,822||90||10 Hours|
|Seasinger's robe bottom||50||4,578,344||91,567|
|Seasinger's robe top||80||5,877,752||73,472|
Weapons[edit | edit source]
|Item||Chi needed||Scales needed||Gemstone kaseki||Level||Degrade time|
|Seasinger kiba||100||50||1||92||10 Hours|
|Seasinger makigai||50||25||1||92||10 Hours|
|Item||Chi: upgrade||Inferior piece||Chi: inferior piece||Total Chi||Level|
|Elite seasinger kiba||10||Seasinger kiba||100||110||92|
|Elite seasinger makigai||5||Seasinger makigai||50||55||92|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name Chi is based on a Japanese pronunciation of the Chinese character 智, which means "wisdom", "knowledge" or "intelligence" (知 in Japanese).
- Chi can also refer to the life force said to be in any living organism. This is the Chinese equivalent of the Japanese word Ki (気).