For the thievable chest located in Oldak's house, see Chest (Oldak)
Two Chests are present at the top floor of Zanik's house in Dorgesh-Kaan. The chest can be stolen with 52 Thieving, requiring a lockpick and yielding 200 experience for successfully looting. The chest's loot will respawn once every 210 seconds.
There are multiple ways of accessing Dorgesh-Kaan.
- Players may enter the crack in the eastern wall of the cellar of Lumbridge Castle, through which Kazgar waits to lead players through the Dorgesh-Kaan mine. The entrance to Dorgesh-Kaan is just to the southeast of where Kazgar leaves the player. To follow Kazgar through the mines, the player is required to bring a light source.
- The city can be accessed from the Kalphite Hive through the Dorgesh-Kaan South Dungeon to the south of the city, although a light source is required.
- There is a fairy ring in the dungeon to the south with the code ajq. This may only be used if players have completed A Fairy Tale II - Cure a Queen up to the point where the fairy ring network is unlocked. A light source is needed in the dungeon.
- The Dorgesh-Kaan–Keldagrim train system may be used to travel to Dorgesh-Kaan from Keldagrim by rail (after Another Slice of H.A.M.), and vice-versa. The tickets are free; a player need only wait less than a minute in the carriage for the departure. The train station in Keldagrim is located near the blast furnace in the south-east of the city, and the train station in Dorgesh-Kaan is on the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US] in the south-west corner of the city.
- A player may use a dorgesh-kaan sphere, obtained from Oldak by giving him molten glass and 2 law runes, for a one-click teleport to the city.
2nd floor[UK]3rd floor[US]
|Frog-leather chaps (m)||1||67/1728||2,487||540|
|Frog-leather body (m)||1||87/1728||3,367||600|
|H.A.M. hood (m)||1||62/1728||64||45|
|H.A.M. shirt (m)||1||78/1728||37||45|
|H.A.M. robe (m)||1||70/1728||25||45|
|H.A.M. gloves (m)||1||63/1728||16||45|
|H.A.M. boots (m)||1||71/1728||10||45|
|H.A.M. cloak (m)||1||85/1728||35||45|
|H.A.M. logo (m)||1||76/1728||330||45|
|Oil lantern (oil) (m)||1||70/1728||8,115||75|
|Bullseye lantern (oil) (m)||1||64/1728||559||252|
|Cave goblin wire (m)||1||87/1728||6,165||12|
|Dorgeshuun crossbow (m)||1||77/1728||3,410||1,200|
|Bone bolts (m)||21–48||68.84/1728||1,092-2,496||42-96|
|Bone dagger (m)||1||73/1728||2,953||1,200|
|Sealed clue scroll (easy) (m)||1||87/1728||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Mining helmet (m)||1||76/1728||1,010||540|
|Based on a sample of 1,728 opened.|
|Nothing|1 1 1 1
|Represents a 90% confidence range based on a sample of 1,728 opened.|
1 item is dropped at a time.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 13 December 2011 (Update):
- Thieving from these chests in Dorgesh-Kaan now awards coins.
- patch 10 January 2011 (Update):
- It is now possible to unlock this chest with lockpicks by using them on the chest.