For the thievable chest located in Oldak's house, see Chest (Oldak)
Two Chests are present at the top floor of Zanik's house in Dorgesh-Kaan. The chest can be looted with 52 Thieving, requiring a lockpick and yielding 200 experience for successfully looting. The chest's loot will respawn once every 210 seconds.
There are multiple ways of accessing Dorgesh-Kaan.
- Players may enter the crack in the eastern wall of the cellar of Lumbridge Castle, through which Kazgar waits to lead players through the Dorgesh-Kaan mine. The entrance to Dorgesh-Kaan is just to the southeast of where Kazgar leaves the player. To follow Kazgar through the mines, the player is required to bring a light source.
- The city can be accessed from the Kalphite Hive through the Dorgesh-Kaan South Dungeon to the south of the city, although a light source is required.
- There is a fairy ring in the dungeon to the south with the code ajq. This may only be used if players have completed A Fairy Tale II - Cure a Queen up to the point where the fairy ring network is unlocked. A light source is needed in the dungeon.
- The Dorgesh-Kaan–Keldagrim train system may be used to travel to Dorgesh-Kaan from Keldagrim by rail (after Another Slice of H.A.M.), and vice versa. The tickets are free; a player need only wait less than a minute in the carriage for the departure. The train station in Keldagrim is located near the blast furnace in the south-east of the city, and the train station in Dorgesh-Kaan is on the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US] in the south-west corner of the city.
- A player may use a dorgesh-kaan sphere, obtained from Oldak by giving him molten glass and 2 law runes, for a one-click teleport to the city.
|Nothing|1 1 1 1
|Represents a 90% confidence range based on a sample of 1,728 opened.|
1 item is dropped at a time.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 13 December 2011 (Update):
- Thieving from these chests in Dorgesh-Kaan now awards coins.
- patch 10 January 2011 (Update):
- It is now possible to unlock this chest with lockpicks by using them on the chest.