|Release||20 March 2007 (Update)|
|Examine||A stone chest.|
|doc • Talk page|
A Chest is present at the top floor of Oldak's house in Dorgesh-Kaan. The chest can be stolen with 52 Thieving, requiring a lockpick and yielding 200 experience for succesfully looting. The chest's loot will respawn once every 210 seconds.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
There are multiple ways of accessing Dorgesh-Kaan.
- Players may enter the crack in the eastern wall of the cellar of Lumbridge Castle, through which Kazgar waits to lead players through the Dorgesh-Kaan mine. The entrance to Dorgesh-Kaan is just to the southeast of where Kazgar leaves the player. To follow Kazgar through the mines, the player is required to bring a light source.
- The city can be accessed from the Kalphite Hive through the Dorgesh-Kaan South Dungeon to the south of the city, although a light source is required.
- There is a fairy ring in the dungeon to the south with the code ajq. This may only be used if players have completed A Fairy Tale II - Cure a Queen up to the point where the fairy ring network is unlocked. A light source is needed in the dungeon.
- The Dorgesh-Kaan–Keldagrim train system may be used to travel to Dorgesh-Kaan from Keldagrim by rail (after Another Slice of H.A.M.), and vise-versa. The tickets are free; a player only needs to wait less than a minute in the carriage for the departure. The train station is located on the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US], in the south-west corner of the city.
- A player may use a dorgesh-kaan sphere, obtained from Oldak by giving him molten glass and 2 law runes, for a one-click teleport to the city.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Loot[edit | edit source]
Main drop[edit | edit source]
|Item||Quantity||Rarity||GE price||High Alch|
|Light orb (m)||1||Uncommon[d 1]||7,885||210|
|Empty light orb (m)||1||Uncommon[d 1]||150||150|
|Cave goblin wire (m)||1||Common[d 1]||4,881||12|
|Unpowered orb (m)||1||Uncommon[d 1]||550||60|
|Earth talisman||1||Uncommon[d 1]||136||2|
|Water talisman||1||Uncommon[d 1]||3,855||2|
|Air talisman||1||Uncommon[d 1]||538||2|
|Fire talisman||1||Uncommon[d 1]||287||2|
|Body rune||10–19||Common[d 1]||300-570||30-57|
|Cosmic rune||5–10||Uncommon[d 1]||1,745-3,490||230-460|
|Chaos rune||5–10||Uncommon[d 1]||745-1,490||140-280|
|Air rune||10–19||Common[d 1]||790-1,501||30-57|
|Water rune||10–19||Uncommon[d 1]||190-361||30-57|
|Earth rune||10–19||Common[d 1]||180-342||30-57|
|Fire rune||10–19||Common[d 1]||1,460-2,774||30-57|
|Death rune||2–4||Uncommon[d 1]||514-1,028||124-248|
|Nature rune||2–4||Uncommon[d 1]||676-1,352||148-296|
|Mind rune||10–19||Uncommon[d 1]||160-304||30-57|
|Law rune||5–10||Common[d 1]||2,415-4,830||375-750|
|Dorgesh-kaan sphere (m)||1||Uncommon[d 1]||12||12|
|Based on a sample of 400 opened.|
Charms[edit | edit source]
|Represents a 90% confidence range based on a sample of 400 opened.|
1 item is dropped at a time.
Update history[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]