Chest (Chaos Druid Tower)
|Release||30 April 2002 (Update)|
|Location||Chaos Druid Tower|
• Search for traps
|Examine||I wonder what's inside it.|
|doc • Talk page|
A chest can be found in the basement of the Chaos Druid Tower. At level 59 Thieving, players can search it for two blood runes, 500 coins, and 250 experience. To open one, players must right-click on the chest and choose the option "Search for traps" or else they will take very high damage, up to over 1800. Once looted, a second magical trap will be triggered, teleporting the player to the the northern bank in East Ardougne. The chest's loot will reset every 180 seconds.
Getting There[edit | edit source]
- Teleport to Ardougne using the Ardougne Teleport spell or tablet and run north-west.
- Teleport to the Fishing Guild using a Skills Necklace or Fishing Guild Teleport (Level 85 Magic and Lunar Diplomacy) and run south-west.
- Teleport to the Outpost using a traveller's necklace and run east.
- Teleport to the Ardougne farm patch using the manor farm teleport and run west.
- Teleport to West Ardougne using 'Chipped' Ardougne teleport tab and running east through the gate into East Ardougne and then north.
Where to Find Them[edit | edit source]
Found in the basement of the Chaos Druid Tower in an underground dungeon.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
|Item||Quantity||Rarity||GE price||High Alch|
|Blood rune (m)||2||Always||1,118||220|
Update history[edit | edit source]