A chaotic claw is a tier 80 melee main hand weapon. It requires level 80 Attack and 80 Dungeoneering to wield. It has identical stats as the Second-Age sword but is degradable and augmentable.
It can be made by attaching 5 chaotic spikes to a dragon claw. Chaotic spikes can be purchased as a reward from the Dungeoneering skill for 20,000 Dungeoneering tokens apiece (for a total of 100,000 Dungeoneering tokens to create one chaotic claw).
|-||-||1 (0.6s) ||-|
| Members only|
The chaotic claw has 30,000 charges of combat (a minimum time of 5 hours). Once the charges run out, it will break and become unusable until repaired by the rewards trader at Daemonheim. When first purchased, it will have a 100% charge. Repairs are made incrementally in 1% portions, and the cost of recharging can be paid in two ways: coins, or a combination of coins and Dungeoneering tokens.
||2,000 and 200
||20,000 and 2,000
||200,000 and 20,000
All repair costs are reduced by 5% if Daemonheim aura 3 has been earned.
|Method||Rewards trader||Rewards trader||Rewards trader (Daemonheim aura 3)||Rewards trader (Daemonheim aura 3)|
|Item(s) consumed||2,000,000 × Coins||200,000 × Coins|
20,000 × Dungeoneering token[uc 1]
|1,900,000 × Coins||190,000 × Coins|
19,000 × Dungeoneering token[uc 1]
|Total GE Price||2,000,000||200,000||1,900,000||190,000|
|Average rate[uc 2]||120,000||12,000||114,000||11,400|
|High rate[uc 3]||240,000||24,000||228,000||22,800|
|Maximum rate[uc 4]||400,000||40,000||380,000||38,000|
- ^ a b Item is not tradeable on the Grand Exchange.
- ^ 1,800 charges per hour.
- ^ 3,600 charges per hour.
- ^ 6,000 charges per hour.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- This is the only main hand Chaotic weapon that doesn't cost 200,000 Dungeoneering tokens on its own, and buying spikes for the pair of dual-wielded claws only cost 200,000 tokens instead of 300,000 total.
- Despite requiring 5 chaotic spikes to create, only four are visible on the claw itself.
- Unlike the dragon claw variant, the Chaotic claw does not have a special attack.