A chaos star is a Zamorakian artefact that can be restored with level 68 Archaeology at an archaeologist's workbench. It can be added to the tool belt. Carrying it in either backpack or tool belt prevents the player from failing portals while navigating the Vestibule of Futility.
It also allows players to traverse the Dagon portal from the Dagon Overlook to the lowest level of Infernal Source, which is required for the Dagon Bye mystery.
A chaos star can be combined with a chaotic gatestone to create the Abyssal Gatestone for the Nexus Mod relic power.
The Chaos star in the journal.
||Researchers have so far been unable to determine what the style of this metallic design is supposed to depict, but functionally it acts as dampener for chaotic energies.
- ^ This is amount for trading in the artefact at the listed collectors. A part of the collections give an additional amount of chronotes upon completion. The amount in the parentheses is the amount obtained when donating to the museum donation bin, which will give only 40% of the amount one would get from a collector.
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ^ NadyaNayme. TL;DW 480 - Making of Archaeology. Reddit. 22 April 2020. (Archived from the original on 12 June 2020.) NadyaNayme: "I've now tested it 200 more times (300 in total) and still 0 fails. The odds are now less than 1/1000000 that it's a coincidence."