A note from the Chaos Elemental was given by Mod Osborne at the end of the third "Above the Lore" episode.
- This is deduced from the vast number of "Transformers" references within the line. There was a rare golden Optimus Prime figure released in 2004 called the Lucky Draw Convoy. There is also an episode of Transformers called "The Golden Lagoon" in which a pool of Electrum is discovered, and any of the bots that enter the pool become immune to being hit.
- Appears to point towards some sort of "Electrum" substance, an alloy created from a fusion of Gold and Silver. These were crafted into coins during ancient times.
- The central update of 2004 was the release of RuneScape 2.
- The brand which created the above mentioned lucky draw convoy was known as "Masterpieces".
- As mentioned above, the golden lagoon episode of Transformers involved the bots getting an upgrade.
- With this in mind, a possible solution is to the effect of: 2004's masterpiece is getting an upgrade", presumably imminently. RS3 was known about at this time, and got released on 22 July 2013, about 3 weeks after the podcast this note was released in.