Chaos Elemental Letter 5
The Chaos Elemental Letter 5 was released in the Anagrams in Wise Old Tips at the end of Postbag From the Hedge Issue 17.
Updates from Letter 5[edit | edit source]
- I am it. Hangar's at ninth egg on motion. (Easter Event) [Might be the redecoration of asgarnia?]
- Hi, Jimmy's a nontechnicals pomp. = Ninja imp stole my Chinchompas!
- Lurk, thesis-stink! Oh, till goofier homonym. = Has to do with summoning, though no one got the correct text.
- Guaranteed slimes sing. = Legends must rise again. (May deal with While Guthix Sleeps, where many heroes go to fight Lucien)
- Ocarina blasts it: tell warranted variants.= Has to do with the GodWars, though no one got the correct text.
- A camouflager's overworked net. = Woeful Crandor Gets a Makeover.
- Utmost hop; up, ghastlier salad net. = Glouphrie's path leads to mutants. "Salad net" could refer to weaving Seaweed nets.