Chaos Elemental Letter 12
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Updates from Letter 12[edit | edit source]
- The letter to which Chaos Element responds to seems to recall the plot of While Guthix Sleeps. Lucien, a mahjarrat is described as bones . He tried to kill player: "sought to make more bones, yet the flesh remained",and he took Stone of Jas, described by Melzar as Cabbage of Jas: in the letter, bones took the cabbage.
- "To conclude: Fay autocrat impugns royal, yet The avatar liberates everyone? FREE!" The sentence itself likely hints at the plot of the released third and final quest of the Fairy Tale quest series; A Fairy Tale III - Battle at Ork's Rift. In addition, the first letter from each word spells out F-A-I-R-Y T-A-L-E, and FREE sounds like THREE. Thus, "Fairy Tale 3" can separately be deciphered.
- "The Red Raktuber flies at midnight. (Well, maybe not 'flies'.) Regardless, I'm about to descend into a ventricle of darkness, and I don't know which hat to wear: swordfish, octopus, lobster?" Refers to the quest Hunt for Red Raktuber. The marine animals listed at the end refer to the penguin hats which are acquired during the quest.
- "'Wake the muspah! Don't wake the muspah!' - and that's just the first of them!" Refers to the quest The Tale of the Muspah. This was the first quest in the Mysteries of the Mahjarrat quest series.
- "Syzygy nearing: Ritual too. Watch those scopes and learn what you can before it occurs. Ralvash was last, who is next? Me? You? No, we're not one of them." Syzygy refers to the alignment of any three celestial bodies in a straight line, referring to the Ritual of the Mahjarrat, where a mahjarrat is sacrificed in a ritual ceremony taking place on the syzygy.
- "Now, where are those keys? Ah yes, the keys are left of Mr E Frdrty Wirdy and Mr E Utwrwir Wirdy. What a curious village. Sheds are heavy; Sirrah is dead." Also refers to the release of Ritual of the Mahjarrat.
Other notes from Letter 12[edit | edit source]
- To reflect the chaotic nature of the Chaos Elemental, if you type out his signature 'xglA WKWNWBRk' on a normal QWERTY keyboard one key to the right, instead of to the left, with the change in character case representing a press of the CapsLock key, you get "Chaos elemental".