|Release||2 March 2015 (Update)|
|Destroy||You can obtain more by buying them in Solomon's Store.|
|Backpack||Select colour, Destroy|
|On death||Always kept|
|An exotic potion that lets you change the colour of your skin.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Chameleon extract is a consumable item purchased from the Makeover Mage that changes the skin colour of the player. It was made available on 16 March 2015. It can be used to choose one of 23 different skin tones and comes in a single, triple, and six pack. When used, the skin colour is kept until it is changed. You can revert your skin colour by visiting the Makeover Mage, but you will lose your Chameleon extract.
If you wish to preview how a skin colour will look without using it up, you can "Select colour" on the extract, choose a colour but do not click "select", then open the freecam by right-clicking on the minimap compass and selecting it.
Using it gives the message: "Your skin magically changes colour. You discard the now empty flask."
Costs[edit | edit source]
|Amount||Cost (RuneCoins)||Effective cost (RuneCoins from Bond)||Bonds required|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 5 October 2015 (Update):
- An issue with the chameleon extract not updating the palms of the player's hands when wearing dragon wolf gloves has been fixed.
- patch 10 August 2015 (Update):
- The skin tone on the character's shoulder will now match the chosen skin tone while wearing Constructor's Garb.
- patch 20 April 2015 (Update):
- Players will no longer receive an incorrect warning message when changing gender at the Makeover Mage with chameleon extract applied.