Chainlink is a Treasure Hunter promotion originally released in May 2018.
During this promotion some of the lamps are replaced with locks which give direct experience, and some of the lamps with chains which give bonus experience. Locks and chains, excluding the large and huge chain, also appear as promotional prizes. Players can customise the skills that they want to give the (bonus) experience to by selecting columns or rows of skills, also increasing the total reward, or by selecting a skill as usual. There is also a random skill highlighted in yellow that yields increased the reward if selected, and each corner of the highlighted skill can also be selected for increased rewards, yielding experience in the highlighted skill and three skills around the selected corner in the interface.
Even with a 1.0x multiplier, chains give more bonus experience than prismatic stars: 11/6 of the respective star experience is used as a base value. Locks give yield the same amount of experience as the respective lamp as a base value. The experience or bonus experience is divided evenly across the selected (non-elite) skills with the possible highlighted skill getting twice as much as others. If an elite skill is included in the selection, the experience for that skill is calculated separately using the elite base values of lamps and stars.
The bonus multiplier is determined as follows:
- Choosing only a non-highlighted skill alone gives a multiplier of 1.0x
- Choosing a column that does not contain the highlighted skill gives a multiplier of 1.2x
- Choosing only the highlighted skill alone gives a multiplier of 1.5x (but the interface shows only 1.2x)
- Choosing a column that contains the highlighted skill gives a multiplier of 1.6x
- Choosing a row that does not contain the highlighted skill gives a multiplier of 1.8x
- Choosing a corner at the bottom right of the interface gives a multiplier of 2.0x
- Choosing a row that contains the highlighted skill gives a multiplier of 2.4x
Prizes[edit | edit source]
Release history[edit | edit source]
|Start date||End date||Update/promo|
|10 May 2018||14 May 2018||Chainlink|