Caviar is a food and enhancing ingredient used in Barbarian Training to enhance potions known as Barbarian potions or Barbarian mixes. It is not a secondary ingredient. Caviar is the only type of fish eggs that will mix with potions from Energy and up, though it can be used with all potions. When eaten, it heals 600 life points. It is obtained when players cut open the Barbarian fish leaping sturgeon with a knife. Caviar can be used as bait while fishing at Baxtorian Falls, along with Fish offcuts and Roe, but only when there is no other usable bait in your inventory. Caviar cannot be mixed with any other ingredients with the Cooking skill to create a new type of food. Similar to roe, Caviar can only be eaten by right clicking, making them inconvenient for boss battles. When players use a knife on Leaping Sturgeon they receive 15 experience in cooking.
| Cooking level||1|
| Members only|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 11 February 2019 (Update):
- This food can again be used to make barbarian mixed potions.
- patch 6 May 2009 (Update):
- The eat option has been adjusted so you don't immediately eat them. They are still edible, though.