The Cave lizard are natives to the Ourania Caves. They have a max hit of 50 LP. They are no longer aggressive to players, nor do they fight the Zamorakians in the caves.
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These items are dropped alongside main drops.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 4 January 2011 (Update):
- These lizards now give combat XP.
- patch 9 September 2009 (Update):
- Fixed the attack range of the NPCs at Ourania Altar. This was a knock-on effect from an engine change last week.
- This monster seems to share the same walking and idle animations as pet Geckos.
- They could formerly constantly be seen fighting the Zamorakian guards on the path to the Ourania Runecrafting altar. The lizards were formerly aggressive to players, but they prioritised Zamorakian workers over other players. They no longer attack players or ZMI guards after the Evolution of Combat.