The Castle Wars professional cape is a cape gained for completing 5,000 matches in the minigame Castle Wars. It is bought from Lanthus for 2 Castle wars tickets (silver). This cape can be stored in the Costume room of a player-owned house.
It would take at minimum 79.86 days (1916 hours and 40 minutes) to obtain this cape, assuming that the character was to play for 24 hours a day with the time of each match being 23 minutes (20 minutes in game + 3 minutes in the game lobby). This would therefore be rendered impossible to complete in a single session (without account-sharing) as the large amount of sleep time that would be required would force this goal to span over half a year of nonstop Castle Wars playing. Thus, earning enough game completions for the cape takes an extremely long time and currently only a few hundred players have the ability to purchase this cape.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 9 September 2019 (Update):
- The Legends Cape and the Castle Wars capes are now consistent across male and female models, now using the female model variant.
- All Castle Wars achievement capes seem to have a hood attached, although it can only remain folded. This is similar to the monk's robe top, which has similarities to a modern hoodie.
- To put the cape into perspective, only about one ten-thousandth of all Runescape players have the ability to own this cape. This makes it one of the rarest items in the game even though it is still available and is also untradeable.
- The cape previously had a more slim design that was exclusively visible to male players only and shares a similar look of Lantha's Cape.