The Castle Wars kills cape is a cape obtained from the minigame Castle Wars. It is unlocked after achieving the highest amount of kills in a given match. It can then be bought from Lanthus for two silver Castle Wars tickets. This cape, like all other Castle Wars achievement capes, can be stored in the costume room of a player-owned house.
The Castle Wars match must be fully completed to receive the prize. Leaving the match mid-way (even if you had 10 kills and the second had 5) would not unlock the kills cape. Some players boost to get this cape, and for this reason (and the short time commitment) it is one of the most common Castle Wars capes.
In the event that there is a tie for highest amount of kills, whoever reached that amount first unlocks the cape.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 9 September 2019 (Update):
- The Legends Cape and the Castle Wars capes are now consistent across male and female models, now using the female model variant.
- All Castle Wars achievement capes seem to have a hood attached, although it can only remain folded. This is similar to the monk's robe top, which has similarities to a modern hooded sweatshirt.
- The design on the back of the cape depicts a sword blade plunging through a skull.
- After earning this cape the Adventurer's Log will say: For the first time ever, I managed to be the one to kill the most players in a match of Castle Wars.