Carved evil turnip
|Carved evil turnip|
|Release||15 January 2008 (Update)|
|High alch||30 coins|
|Low alch||20 coins|
|Exchange||3,450 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The 1/3 evil turnip and 2/3 evil turnip cannot be used.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
- Reward from 'Gamble!' option at Soul Wars minigame.
- Loot from a Spirit impling.
- From opening a box of summoning ingredients, a possible reward from the Familiarisation Distraction and Diversion.
- Reward from a Bag of lost items (only when its Grand Exchange market price is below 5,000 coins).
- Reward from a supply cache from 19 October to 2 November 2015.
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
| Evil turnip pouch|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
To force an update of this list, click.
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see( ).
|Falador resource bundle||N/A||1||Unknown||N/A|
|Soul Wars/Rewards||N/A||7 (noted)||Unknown||N/A|
|Spirit impling jar||N/A||1||Unknown||N/A|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When players carve the evil turnip, they get two messages to their chatbox saying: "You carve a scary face into the evil turnip." and "Wooo! It's enough to give you nightmares!"