Cart conductors are dwarves hired by the Consortium to ensure that the Mine cart transit system is running smoothly. As such, they are important to the dwarven capital city of Keldagrim and its booming economy, but are easily replaceable.
It is the conductors' job to make sure that the traffic running in and out of Keldagrim is organised so as to avoid collisions and delays. Given the complexity of the dwarves' steam-engine technology, as well the backup caused by the construction of the Dorgesh-Kaan - Keldagrim Train System, it can sometimes be a difficult job.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 7 February 2012 (Update):
- Saro, Brendt and the White Mountain cart conductor no longer have stretched shadows.
- patch 7 October 2009 (Update):
- Removed the mine cart tickets as they're no longer needed.
- Some Cart conductors say "Mind the Cart" Which may be a reference to the London Underground warning "Mind the Gap"