Carnivorous chinchompa (player-owned farm)
|Release||3 September 2018 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||Are you sure? You cannot reclaim this animal.|
|Backpack||Get info, Toggle favourite, Release|
|On death||Always lost|
|A chinchompa for your player owned farm.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Carnivorous chinchompas are animals that can be cared for at the player-owned farm. It can be obtained in its unchecked form by hunting chinchompas in the Feldip Hunter area with box traps. Players require a Farming level of at least 54 to check the chinchompa for traits. Like all chinchompas, protean traps do not have a chance to give players a farm animal variant of the chinchompa.
Players may feed this chinchompa using variety mush.
|Eats||Flowers, fruits, mushrooms, raw fish, raw meat, seeds, vegetables|
|Produce [?]||2x Chinchompa residue (Always) (178)|
10x Red chinchompa (Always) (22,770)
|2.5 hours (12.5 hours)|
|Breeding success chance (%)||60%|
(from stage to stage)
|N/A||8.4 hours||14.7 hours||18.9 hours|
|Growth check Farming XP|
|Cured disease Farming XP|
|Base sell price in beans|
|Buyer||Mieliki Tapio (chinchompa collector)|
|Last spawn(wrong?)||July 27 2021 00:00 UTC ago|
|Next spawn(wrong?)||July 28 2021 00:00 UTC|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Carnivorous chinchompa||63||1||1/1500[dr 1]||N/A|
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 17 May 2021 (Update):
- Cows, bulls and chinchompas on the Player Owned Farm will no longer appear without colour if textures are disabled.
- patch 24 September 2018 (Update):
- Carnivorous chinchompas are now further confirmed as eating everything (rather than just meat).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Originally, carnivorous chinchompas were unique in that they would not eat other foods or variety mush; instead, they would only eat raw meats or meaty mush.