A calquat fruit is a fruit that can be harvested from a calquat tree grown from a calquat seed planted in a calquat patch, requiring level 72 Farming.
Calquat fruit are required for crafting calquat kegs. Despite being inedible to players, calquat fruit can be fed to white Broodoo victims during the Tai Bwo Wannai cleanup minigame, dealing damage.
Calquat fruit can be harvested from calquat trees grown within a calquat patch. A fully grown calquat tree can grow up to six calquat fruit at a time. Each calquat fruit, when picked, gives 48.5 Farming experience. Once all six calquat fruit have been picked, the tree will slowly produce more. However, the calquat fruits may be picked individually provided that at least one appears on the tree.
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 2 November 2015 (Update):
- Completing the growth cycle of a calquat with an ultra-growth potion now correctly moves it to the 'check health' state, instead of skipping to 'checked' with max fruit.
- patch 22 July 2014 (Update):
- The main option on calquat fruit is now 'Use' rather than 'Scoop-out' so they can be converted into notes via a leprechaun easier.
- patch 19 May 2009 (Update):
- Sped up the picking of calquat fruit.