Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release||11 July 2005 (Update)|
|High alch||32 coins|
|Low alch||21 coins|
|This is the largest fruit I've ever seen.|
|Exchange||477 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
A calquat fruit is a fruit that can be harvested from a calquat tree grown from a calquat seed planted in a calquat patch, requiring level 72 Farming.
Calquat fruit are required for crafting calquat kegs. Despite being inedible to players, calquat fruit can be fed to white Broodoo victims during the Tai Bwo Wannai cleanup minigame, dealing damage.
Farming[edit | edit source]
Calquat fruit can be harvested from calquat trees grown within a calquat patch. A fully grown calquat tree can grow up to six calquat fruit at a time. Each calquat fruit, when picked, gives 48.5 Farming experience. Once all six calquat fruit have been picked, the tree will slowly produce more. However, the calquat fruits may be picked individually provided that at least one appears on the tree.
Patch locations[edit | edit source]
|Calquat patch||North of Tai Bwo Wannai||1||None|
Products[edit | edit source]
This is an auto-generated list (update now), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here.
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Food and herbs|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||20.8%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- patch 24 February 2020 (Update):
- You now gain farming reputation from harvesting calquat fruits.
- patch 2 November 2015 (Update):
- Completing the growth cycle of a calquat with an ultra-growth potion now correctly moves it to the 'check health' state, instead of skipping to 'checked' with max fruit.
- ninja 22 July 2014 (Update):
- The main option on calquat fruit is now 'Use' rather than 'Scoop-out' so they can be converted into notes via a leprechaun easier.
- patch 19 May 2009 (Update):
- Sped up the picking of calquat fruit.
- Grand Exchange items
- Members' items
- Items that can be disassembled
- Items that are reclaimable on death
- Tradeable items
- Items dropped by monster
- Items that disassemble into Organic parts
- Items that disassemble into Crafted parts
- Items that disassemble into Living components
- Items that disassemble into Healthy components
- Items that disassemble into Enhancing components
- Disassemble category/food
- Sign of the porter items