Callia is a collector farmhand who can convert and store excess animals from a full breeding pen into unchecked versions. Collectors can hold up to 10 animals each from 3 species for a total of 30 unchecked animals. She can be hired for 2,500 beans and requires a payment of 10 beans per usage. She will be standing outside the breeding pen; be sure to talk to her to ensure she begins work.
Players can right click her and have the option to Collect the animals that she has collected or to Check if there is something to collect. Selecting Collect will place all animals into the inventory.
Collectors can currently only be allocated to breeding pens.
Placing two pairs of male and female animals in the breeding pen will not result in getting more animals per breeding tick.
Callia cannot collect shiny animals.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- update 16 September 2019 (Update):
- Various changes made to address complaints listed in the Player Owned Farm - Changes Blog.
- Reduced the amount of animals the collector farmhand can hold.
- Currently the collector can hold 90 animals, which is excessive. The current format means that there’s little reason to trade as players will just collect a ton of animals over the course of a few weeks. So the plan is to reduce the collector’s capacity to 10 of each breed, for a total of 30 possible animals. Note: This won’t remove any animals she is currently holding over that limit, merely prevent more animals from being stored. The collector is still a great investment, but now we encourage people to sell more animals to get the best results (for both the buyer and the seller).
- patch 22 July 2019 (Update):
- The player-owned farm breeding pen collector now collects both rams and ewes, rather than just ewes.
- patch 11 March 2019 (Update):
- You will now correctly be informed if the collector can't collect an animal.
- Callia the farmhand collector will now correctly collect animals from the breeding pen if you were to leave the area with less than the max amount of animals inside the pen.