| Speak to Tunks on Tuska's back|
| Members only|
|Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
Gathering the bundles of logs[edit | edit source]
- Jump over the gap and collect the bundle of logs.
- Headbutt the cracked wall. Control Peck by clicking on him and squeeze through the hole. Gather the bundle of logs.
- Talk to Acca Kanatah.
- Enter the first door on the western wall.
- Control Lunch. Step on the second tile from the west, then the one east of it, then the easternmost one, then the westernmost one. Do not step on a pressure plate twice.
- Control Tunks. Jump over the chasm, then press the easternmost pressure plate, the one west of it, then the westernmost pressure plate, then the remaining one to the east of it.
- Control Lunch. Headbutt the cracked wall on the western wall. Then step on the westernmost plate.
- Control Peck. Squeeze through the small gap you just opened, and the one to the north, then investigate the magic.
- To exit, control Lunch and exit the southern door.
- Enter the door on the eastern wall.
- Control Tunks and jump over the chasm to the north once.
- Control Lunch at the entrance and headbutt the cracked wall on the west.
- Control Peck, squeeze through, and pull the lever.
- Control Lunch and push the heavy block onto the north-eastern pressure plate.
- Control Tunks and stand on the pressure plate on the centre platform.
- Control Lunch and pull the heavy block onto the south-eastern pressure plate. Walk around to stand on the north-eastern pressure plate.
- Control Tunks, jump the chasm north and stand on one of the north-western pressure plates.
- Control Peck and squeeze through the north-western gap.
- Control Lunch, and walk past the three pillars and stand on one of the north-western pressure plates.
- Control Peck and pull the lever, squeeze back through the gap and investigate the magic.
- To exit, go through the southern door as any of the goebies.
- Enter the door on northern wall.
- Control Lunch and headbutt the western wall.
- Control Peck and squeeze through. Pull the lever to reveal a pressure plate - remember the position and type.
- Note: For these next instructions, Lunch needs to be placed in the correct positions after Tunks. Also, you can pull the lever as many times as you like to reveal the pressure plate if you forgot.
- Control Tunks and step on the pressure plate (jumping chasm) revealed in the centre of the room
- Control Lunch then step on the same pressure which was revealed (the bigger version).
- Control Peck and go north. Pull the next lever.
- For this next part, since there are two pressure plates, do one at a time.
- Remember to put Tunks on the tile first, then Lunch. Do this for both tiles.
- Pull the third lever, and repeat the previous steps for three pressure plates.
- Then do the same thing for the final lever.
- Investigate the magic as Peck, then exit the southern door.
- Talk to Xinachto, break the shackle.
- Go outside through the southern door.
- Talk to the Ancient goebie.
- Kill the waves of Airut and chargers by clicking on the ground to attack.
- Music unlocked
Call of the Ancestors is not currently required for any quests or miniquests.