Caleb Fitzharmon is a cook that lives west of Varrock with Gertrude, and play a parts in the Family Crest quest. Caleb has two brothers, Avan and Johnathon, who also feature in the quest. He is the oldest son of Dimintheis Fitzharmon.
After the quest, he will enchant a player's Family gauntlets into Cooking gauntlets for free, provided the gauntlets have never been enchanted before, although players can simply right-click "switch" on the gauntlets themselves. If they have however, he will charge 25,000 coins each time thereafter. Alternatively, he will sell the player his pair for 1,000,000 coins, allowing the player to acquire all 3 pairs, by speaking to whichever of the other two brothers has the yet un-acquired pair. Therefore, players are able to obtain one of each type of gauntlet by speaking to the appropriate brothers and paying them each, the 1,000,000 coins.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 28 November 2012 (Update):
- Dimintheis' information for finding Caleb in Family Crest is now up to date.
- patch 17 October 2012 (Update):
- Caleb from Family Crest has moved to Gertrude's House.
- Caleb was previously found in Catherby, but was moved to Gertrude's house in Varrock on 17 October 2012.
- Like his brothers, he appears to be wearing a gold necklace set with an unknown grey gem.