Calculator talk:Archaeology/Restoring artefacts/Legacy
Totally broken calculator[edit source]
Calculated is totally broken, useless, as it does not multiply the materials by the number specified. It always lists for just 1 item, thereby not calculating anything. 220.127.116.11 02:43, 3 April 2020 (UTC)
- Thank you for your eloquent, beautifully-phrased error report. You might be interested to know that thanks to your wonderful feedback, I have indeed found and fixed an error with materials not being multipled by the number of artefacts being restored. Thanks again! MrDew (talk) 02:53, 3 April 2020 (UTC)
- Thank you for correcting the severe logic bug in the calculator that rendered it inoperable. 18.104.22.168 13:23, 6 April 2020 (UTC)
Spelling error[edit source]
- The static amount of chronotes received was not intentional - both it and the typo have been fixed. Thanks! MrDew (talk) 22:24, 3 April 2020 (UTC)
Use GE price of Chronotes[edit source]
First of all, thank you so much for making this huge calculator. I'm gonna use it very often to calculate the total amount of the material I need to restore my stack of artifacts. However, I was wondering if you planned to add a column on the first table to display the coins worth for each artifact restored (or collection completed) using the GE price of a chronote.
I you do so, you could also add the total profit (total chronotes exchanged into coins - total material cost) somewhere in your results. What do you think about?
- Just saw it on your calculator, thank you, you're awesome! Niconoe (talk) 22:57, 16 April 2020 (UTC)
- No problem! 09:16, 17 April 2020 (UTC)
A few suggestions for improvement[edit source]
- The pages for achievement diaries have lists where you can click on the rows to mark them green. The material list here could benefit from that feature.
- The artefact selection is currently a drop-down list which isn't completely in alphabetical order
- Put the items in alphabetical order
- Add some way of typing to search for the desired item. Scrolling through the long list or repeatedly tapping the first letter to cycle through each item starting with that letter is a little cumbersome.
2A00:23C5:9B0D:2D00:F526:19C0:BDE8:1E59 11:58, 19 April 2020 (UTC)
- I've made the artefact inputs comboboxes, so starting to type the names will filter the select list. That should make it easier. 12:47, 16 July 2020 (UTC)