- The prices are real-time market prices. For further information, or to update outdated prices, see Grand Exchange Market Watch/Construction flatpacks.
The flatpacks calculator aims to compute the losses (or profits) of making flatpacks in the Construction skill. Flatpacks are made on a workbench in the workshop of a player-owned house. Different benches are required to make certain items.
For more information on making flatpacks, see the flatpacks article.
- All materials are bought in the Grand Exchange, including planks and other trivial items.
- Although any type of nails may be used, iron nails are used throughout the calculations. The reason for choosing Iron nails is because they are cheap, costing only 22 coins each, and they break less often than bronze nails.
- Other higher-level nails may be preferable to players, but this will not affect the calculations drastically as the price difference is minimal.
- The flatpacks are sold at the Grand Exchange.
- Larders cannot be sold and must be destroyed, so the used materials are all lost.