Caitlin's staff is dropped by Caitlin during the quest The Blood Pact, and can be obtained afterwards by speaking to Xenia, or Ilona after Heart of Stone, in the Lumbridge cemetery. It acts as a staff of air, providing unlimited air runes.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 23 March 2010 (Update):
- Fixed the melee animations for Caitlin’s staff from The Blood Pact.
- The stats of the staff were updated on the 12 October 2010 with the magic attack going up to 11 from 4 and the magic defence going up to 9 from 4, which gave it a better attack bonus than a normal air staff but with slightly less defence.
- In a later update, the staff was no longer able to be used in PvP combat, such as Fist of Guthix. As of Evolution of Combat, it is usable in the Wilderness.
- Even though the description says that the staff is weak, prior to the Evolution of Combat update, it was the fourth-strongest free-to-play staff, granting players an extra hit bonus of 50.