|Release||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|High alch||150 coins|
|Low alch||100 coins|
|A red pigment used to dye cloth.|
|Exchange||3,237 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Cadmium red, like other Archaeology materials, can be stored in the material storage container. An unlimited amount of cadmium red can be stored in the material storage container.
Material caches[edit | edit source]
|First Tower excavation site||Yes||3|
|Infernal Source - Star Lodge cellar excavation site||Yes||2|
|Infernal Source - Dagon Overlook south-west excavation site||Yes||2|
Sources[edit | edit source]
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
To force an update of this list, click.
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see( ).
|Fiery brimstone||24||1||601/5000[dr 1]||N/A|
|Lodge art storage||24||1||4/10||N/A|
|Material cache (cadmium red)||24||1||Always[dr 1]||N/A|
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
|Lesser demon mask||N/A|
|Order of Dis robes||N/A|
|'The Lake of Fire' painting||N/A|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Potions and flasks|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||73.6%|
|1 × Historic components||16/100|
|1 × Classic components||1/25|
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 29 June 2020 (Update):
- The Grand Exchange buy limits for all Archaeology materials have increased from 1,000 to 5,000.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Cadmium red is one among several pigments made from cadmium. It is known for its permanence and is used in paint as well as colouring many different materials.