|Release||11 July 2005 (Update)|
|Examine||You can grow a cactus in this Farming patch.|
|doc • Talk page|
Cacti are a type of Farming patch requiring a single seed to plant, starting at level 55. There are three cactus patches, found in Al Kharid, in the Imperial district in Menaphos, and by the northern totem hotspot on Anachronia. Cacti take 560 minutes to grow. The seed does not need to be used in a plant pot, but can be planted directly into the patch. The patch does not need watering. The patches can all be protected by farmers nearby.
Once the cactus is fully grown, it will continue to grow produce and can be picked every 20 minutes. After completion of the hard set of Desert achievements the cactus patches in Al Kharid and Menaphos will no longer get diseased and will give double cactus spines and potato cactus when harvesting from a cactus or potato cactus.
Locations[edit | edit source]
|Cactus||Imperial district of Menaphos||Zahra|
Produce[edit | edit source]
6 Cadava berries
Prickly pear seed
Potato cactus seed
8 Potato cactus
Golden dragonfruit seed
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 27 January 2020 (Update):
- An issue has been fixed where players would sometimes be able to re-check the health of Cacti immediately after already doing so.
- patch 25 November 2019 (Update):
- A new cactus patch can be built in Anachronia. You can use it to grow regular cacti, but you can also grow dragonfruit and golden dragonfruit when you reach the appropriate level.
- patch 28 January 2019 (Update):
- Clarified in the description of the 1001 Kharidian Spikes achievement that it should be completed with the cactus patch in Al Kharid.
- patch 24 July 2017 (Update):
- A cactus patch has been added to Menaphos, north-east of the Grand Pyramid in the Imperial district.
- update 21 August 2012 (Update):
- A farmer has wandered into Al Kharid, and has kindly agreed to look after your cactus patches for six cadava berries per cactus.
|Gielinor Games (discontinued)|