Bucket of slime
|Bucket of slime|
|Release||15 February 2005 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|On death||Always kept outside dangerous area|
|It's a bucket of ectoplasm.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
The bucket of slime is a bucket filled with ectoplasm from the Pool of Slime, found on the lowest floor of the basement of the Ectofuntus. It can be used alongside bonemeal or demonic ashes to worship at the Ectofuntus. Doing so earns four times the normal experience value of the remains.
The ectoplasm has magical properties which turn people into ghosts and allows Necrovarus to control those turned into ghosts.
Obtaining buckets of slime[edit | edit source]
Buckets of slime can be obtained with relative ease. For the quickest collection possible, it is advised to wear the Morytania legs 2 or better for their pool of slime teleport, and a near-bank teleport such as the TokKul-Zo or attuned crystal teleport seed. Weight-reducing clothing is also advised.
To obtain the slime, use the Morytania legs' teleport or the ectophial. If using the ectophial, use the trapdoor directly west of the ectofuntus then head down to the pool. There is a shortcut between the upper and middle floors of the basement which requires level 58 Agility to use. Once at the pool, click on it to collect the slime, teleport to a bank, then repeat. You do not need to bring empty buckets of your own; buckets will be provided during the process.
Magic Notepaper or Enchanted Notepaper can be used to note the buckets of slime, allowing a large amount of slime to be collected in a single trip. (If Use Paper on Bucket doesn't work, use bucket on paper) You will need to collect 1,200 buckets of slime if you are planning on getting the First age outfit.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Bucket of slime|
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Graphical updates[edit | edit source]
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Detailed[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 9 November 2020 (Update):
- patch 14 January 2019 (Update):
- Players can, if they so wish, use an empty bucket to gather buckets of slime at the Pool of Slime underneath the Ectofuntus - however, players still do not require buckets to gather slime.
- patch 3 December 2009 (Update):
- You'll now face the right direction when collecting ectoplasm with buckets.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite the item being called a bucket of slime, the examine text refers to the contents as ectoplasm.
- Trader Crewmembers previously sold buckets of slime.
- Buckets of slime were previously tradeable items.
- Empty buckets were previously required to obtain buckets of slime from the Pool of Slime. Buckets are now automatically generated when gathering slime, and are destroyed when praying to the Ectofuntus.