Bronze track 100%
|Bronze track 100%|
|Release||8 March 2011 (Update)|
|A full bit of track.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Bronze track 100% is made when you combine bronze track 80% with bronze ties on an anvil underground in the Artisans' Workshop, requiring 12 Smithing and giving 10 experience. It can either be deposited in one of the carts, or laid in one of the nearby tunnels. The entire process of completing one bronze track, as well clicking 'lay track' in the tunnel for the extra experience provides 48.6 experience points.
The easiest way to do this:
- Take 28 pieces of Bronze ingot (1 full inventory) from the bronze ingot tray, and smith 14 each of bronze rails and bronze base plates on the anvil directly north of you.
- Combine those into the bronze track 40% using the anvil, and take 14 more bronze ingots.
- Smith bronze spikes with the 14 ingots on the anvil, and then complete an bronze track 60%.
- Take 14 more ingots, and smith bronze joints using the anvil and then create 14 bronze track 80%.
- Grab 14 more ingots and smith bronze ties with the anvil - combining those with the bronze track 80% to give you bronze track 100%.
- Take the 14 bronze track 100% and lay them in the tunnel on the opposite side of the room for extra experience.
Update history[edit | edit source]