The bronze Zamorakian token is the lowest tier Zamorakian token. It is a pocket slot equipable item obtained from the Zamorakian recruitment officer when joining the Zamorakian forces in the Battle of Lumbridge. It enables the player to purchase several items from the Zamorakian quartermaster, using Renown. Once the player earns 1,000 Renown (deposits 1,000 tears), it becomes the Silver Zamorakian token. This item provides no protection in the God Wars Dungeon, but it will, however, make bandits aggressive.
When lost, it can be reclaimed from the Saradominist preacher behind Lumbridge Castle.
The experience modifier of this token for skilling in the battle crater is 1.4.
The token also comes with an emote (players must have the token equipped to do the emote).
- On 2 September 2013, the start of the seventh week of the battle, the experience modifier of the Bronze token was increased from 1 to 1.2. It was again increased to 1.4 on 23 September 2013, at the start of the tenth week.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 13 January 2020 (Update):
- Using a World Event 1 token will no longer teleport players inside a rock during the Bonfire Festival.
- patch 10 September 2013 (Update):
- Players can no longer use the Battle of Lumbridge token emote if they are already performing another emote.