The bronze Saradominist token is the lowest tier Saradominist token. It is a pocket slot equipable item obtained from the Saradominist recruitment officer when joining the Saradomin forces in the Battle of Lumbridge. It enables the player to purchase several items from the Saradominist quartermaster, using Renown. Rubbing the token teleports the player to the Saradominist camp near the west divine tears collection point, the quartermaster and the bank chest. This teleport can be used 10 times per day. Once the player earns 1,000 Renown, it becomes the Silver Saradominist token. This item provides protection in the God Wars Dungeon and it will make bandits aggressive.
When lost, it can be reclaimed from the Saradominist preacher behind Lumbridge Castle.
The experience modifier of this token for skilling in the battle crater is 1.4.
The token also comes with an emote (players must have the token equipped to do the emote).
- On 2 September 2013, the start of the 7th week of the battle, the experience modifier of the Bronze token was increased from 1 to 1.2. It was again increased to 1.4 on 23 September 2013, at the start of the 10th week.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 13 January 2020 (Update):
- Using a World Event 1 token will no longer teleport players inside a rock during the Bonfire Festival.
- patch 10 September 2013 (Update):
- Players can no longer use the Battle of Lumbridge token emote if they are already performing another emote.