Quick guide for Bringing Home the Bacon
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Eli Bacon in his pig pen, by the Falador Farm, north of Port Sarim.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official length||Medium to Long|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
Protecting the pork[edit | edit source]
- Speak to Eli Bacon in Falador Farm north of Port Sarim.
- Eat the piece of bacon he gives you.
- Speak to Eli again.
- During the cutscene, avoid clicking too fast through the dialogue or you will have to restart the cutscene.
- Build the hotspots and keep adding bacon until Eli has escorted the pigs away (focus on the middle one and they will all swarm to it).
- Talk to Eli. Choose any 3 of the show pig suggestions.
Piglet payment[edit | edit source]
- If necessary, gather 5 wheat from the field south-east of the Draynor lodestone.
- Talk to Martin the Master Gardener in Draynor Village.
- Go north-west of Martin and talk to each character (accuse each to quickly find the suspect).
- View cutscene after accusing.
Adulterate the addicts[edit | edit source]
- Go back to Eli in the storm cellar and talk to him for construction materials.
- Build the pig machine in the north of the cellar.
- Click a second time on the pig machine again to improve it.
- Speak to Eli to give him the 5 wheat you gathered.
- Go outside and put bacon on the decoys then drug them with the sleeping potion.
Prized pig[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Eli.
- Pick 5 onions just south of Draynor Bank (these must be picked after having talked to him; you cannot use onions you already have, even if you picked them yourself).
- Deliver the 5 onions to Eli.
- Interact with pig machine.
- Watch the cutscene about the pig.
- Talk to Eli to receive a pig.
- Take the pig to each location (you will receive a cutscene when at the correct location).
- Lumbridge Castle courtyard.
- Varrock Marketplace (in the centre of the fountain).
- Falador centre (near the north gate).
- Ardougne Marketplace.
- Return to Eli.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 quest point
- 350 experience
- 350 experience
- 350 experience
- A customisable pig pet. The name can be changed by Martin the Master Gardener and type can be changed by changing the pig machine by right-clicking on it.
- Ability to make three pig familiars: Spirit pack pig, Spirit prayer pig, Spirit war pig.
- Weekly raw bacon (55 pieces) or familiar reward claimable from Eli.
- Access to Pig Pits in major cities across Gielinor.
- Ability to cook and eat bacon, bacon stacks, piles, heaps and mounds.
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys (Ironman accounts will not receive these)
- Additional rewards/activities
After the quest, you can upgrade the pig creation machine using Construction, giving you access to stronger pig familiars.
Boosts may not be used to upgrade machines. Protean planks may not be used in lieu of the required planks.
- Upgrading to tier 2 requires 44 Construction, 44 Crafting and 44 Summoning and 3 oak planks, 2 steel bars and at least 3 nails. Gives 100 Construction and Crafting experience.
- Upgrading to tier 3 requires 84 Construction, 84 Crafting and 84 Summoning and 3 teak planks, 2 mithril bars, and at least 3 nails. Gives 1,000 Construction and Crafting experience.
- Last of the Summer Swine ( 10) – Fully upgrade the pig creation machine after 'Bringing Home the Bacon'.
- Music unlocked
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Bringing Home the Bacon is not currently required for any quests or miniquests.