|Release date||24 August 2015 (Update)|
|Examine||A crystal infused raven.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Bran is a crystal raven that may be found on Tarddiad by players who have unlocked the Ravensworn title or with a certain combination of items.[source needed] He appears in a flash of lightning when players step between the pillars to the south-east of the area, south of the bridge south of Angof. He may then be spotted, causing him to say "Mae hyn yn unig y dechrau.", which roughly translates to "This is just the beginning." in Welsh, and then disappear.
Spotting him causes the messageto appear.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Bran is a Welsh name meaning "raven".
- Bran is a reference to Mod Raven, who developed The Light Within.
- It is possible to spawn Bran multiple times, as long as players do not speak to him. This is a bug.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Jagex. Mod Raven's Twitter account. 31 August 2017. (Archived from the original on 30 October 2019.) Mod Raven: "It is false. Bran is simply welsh for Raven, the same reason, I suspect, that the character on GoT is so named."
- ^ Jagex. Mod Raven's Twitter account. 23 May 2017. (Archived from the original on 30 October 2019.) Mod Raven: "It's not meant to, but that is glorious."
Jagex moderator spoofs
|Dimension of Disaster|