A Bottle of wine is a drink that players can consume, healing a maximum of 1500 life points and temporarily lowering the player's Attack skill by 3 when drunk. When consumed, a player will receive an empty wine bottle, which is untradeable and can only be used on Fortunato to sell for 2 coins, or discarded.
Bottles of wine can be bought from Fortunato's Fine Wine in Draynor Village or stolen from a wine stall located in either the Lumbridge Market or Catherby.
It is the highest healing food in free-to-play (more than swordfish, which heals 1400 without temporarily lowering the player's Attack), other than:
However, his shop restocks at the rate of about 1 bottle every 12.5 minutes, making it time-consuming to obtain in bulk.
Bottles of wine are occasionally used by free-to-play rangers or mages to fight the Chaos Elemental since consuming it leaves an empty bottle in the player's inventory instead of freeing up a slot. This prevents the Elemental from unequipping a player's items.
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 6 September 2021 (Update):
- The hover/longpress tooltip for various drinks now includes a description of their specific stat buffs and debuffs.
- patch 4 December 2017 (Update):
- Free players can now buy bottles of wine from Fortunato in Draynor market and sell back empty wine bottles.
- Bottles of wine are unaffected by the rotting ability of ghasts.
- Bottles of wine were affected by the "No Food" condition at the Duel Arena, and not "No Drinks".