Boss Kills achievements
Boss Kills was a subcategory of the Combat category that was released on 18 April 2017 and was removed from the game on 2 November 2020. On that date all bosses or groups of bosses got their own subcategory within the Combat category.
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 9 September 2019 (Update):
- Bosses with a challenge / hardmode encounter will no longer popup already complete boss kill achievements.
- Elite dungeon boss kill achievements should no longer repeat if you have already completed them.
- patch 19 November 2018 (Update):
- Achievements for Elite Dungeon boss kills have been combined for the purpose of reducing total requirements for the Final Boss and Insane Final Boss metas. Solo kill achievements remain untouched, but are removed from FB/IFB.