|Have all deep sea boosts active at the same time.|
|Release date||5 March 2018 (Update)|
|Infobox • Infobox talk page|
Boosted Animal is an achievement which requires the player to have all 3 Deep Sea Fishing boosts active at the same time. The three Deep Sea fishing boosts to activate are:
|10% chance to gain an additional catch|
|10% increase to your fishing catch rate|
|5% additional Fishing XP|
Arkaneo random event grants all three boosts for free.
The following items can provide:
- Barrel of bait, granting a 10% chance to gain an extra catch for 3 minutes.
- Broken fishing rod, granting a 10% bonus catch rate for 3 minutes.
- Tangled fishbowl, granting 5% extra fishing experience for 3 minutes.
- Message in a bottle (Deep Sea Fishing), gives the option to choose one of the above boosts for 5 minutes.
The boosts can be purchased from the travelling merchant as a possible daily item for 50,000 coins each, found by fishing in the Deep Sea Fishing hub, chosen from bottled boost from the Guardian of the Vault for Premier Club members, or found while completing Deep Sea Fishing random events.
Having a Tavia's fishing rod or being in proximity of a player with one equipped can also activate all three boosts.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This achievement's name could be a reference to a common insult used in games that use skill- or rank-based matchmaking—particularly in League of Legends. In this context, a player who purposefully relies on the skill of friends or another group of players to artificially inflate their rank beyond their capability is known as 'boosted'.
Update history[edit | edit source]
|Fish and bait|