Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release date||25 July 2016 (Update)|
|Shop||Waiko Reward Shop, Ports Reward Shop|
|Actions||Talk to, Rewards, Ports, Examine|
|Examine||She may not have the rewards you want, but she has the rewards you deserve.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 7 September 2020 (Update):
- Fixed a typo that occurred when purchasing the Commodity Sell Price Increase from Boni in Waiko.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Her examine text is a reference to a quote from The Dark Knight.
- Boni learned seasinging with Navigator Jemi on Tuai Leit. Jemi states the reason Boni has an eyepatch is due to an incident involving whale blubber, a rotten, old cork, and a narwhal.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Navigator Jemi, RuneScape. "Oh, hey, have you met Boni yet? She sells all sorts of things in Waiko market. [...] she's not part of my pod, but we did train to be seasingers together on Tuai Leit. She's nice, you'll like her! Just don't stare at her eyepatch. There was an accident during our training involving some whale blubber, a rotten old cork and a narwhal. She's still embarrassed by it."
|A part of the Tales of the Arc|