The bone grinder can be found on the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US] of the Ectofuntus temple, directly north of Port Phasmatys. Players may use the bone grinder to grind the bones of their choice into bonemeal, a necessary preparation step alongside with collecting bucket of slime in order to receive Prayer experience points from the Ectofuntus. Each individual bonemeal requires its own individual bucket of slime.
The bone grinder can be either automated or done manually. If done manually, players need to put their bones of choice into the hopper, wind the grinder in order to crush them, and then collect the bonemeal from the bin.
A player using the bone grinder.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 19 October 2015 (Update):
- Buckets or pots are no longer required as they will be supplied and destroyed when worshipping.
- patch 15 September 2010 (Update):
- Correctly handled using frost dragon bones in the Ectofuntus grinder. The message didn't previously make much sense.
- update 29 September 2008 (Update):
- The bone grinder on the top floor of the Ectofuntus temple now works in a similar fashion to the ‘Grind-x’ mechanic.