|Release||15 February 2005 (Update)|
|doc • Talk page|
The bone grinder can be found on the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US] of the temple north of Port Phasmatys and is as a preparation step to train Prayer at the Ectofuntus. Players must use the bone grinder to grind the bones of their choice into bonemeal. Players can then worship at the Ectofuntus with one bucket of slime in their inventory for every one bonemeal they have in order to received increased Prayer experience.
The bone grinder can be either automated or done manually. If done manually, players need to put their bones of choice into the hopper, wind the grinder in order to crush them, and then collect the bonemeal from the bin.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 19 October 2015 (Update):
- Buckets or pots are no longer required as they will be supplied and destroyed when worshipping.
- patch 15 September 2010 (Update):
- Correctly handled using frost dragon bones in the Ectofuntus grinder. The message didn't previously make much sense.
- update 29 September 2008 (Update):
- The bone grinder on the top floor of the Ectofuntus temple now works in a similar fashion to the ‘Grind-x’ mechanic.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- During the 2015 Hallowe'en event, there was an Ectofuntus with all needed accessories available in the Grim Underworld.