A blurite bar is a bar of refined blurite. It can be made by using a blurite ore on a furnace. A blurite bar can be smithed on an anvil through the Smithing skill to create unfinished blurite bolts, for use in the creation of blurite bolts or blurite crossbow limbs, for use in a blurite crossbow, off-hand blurite crossbow or a blurite 2h crossbow.
This bar cannot be stored in the Metal bank.
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 16 October 2017 (Update):
- Blurite ore can now be smelted into blurite bars on free worlds.
- Free-to-play players could make blurite bars ("Member's Item" after smelting blurite ore) when blurite smithing was introduced. This was possible by using the ore directly on the furnace, instead of clicking on the furnace and then smelting the ore. It was later fixed.