Blue firelighter is a Treasure Trail reward, obtainable from any level clue scroll or from a fire spirit that appears while burning logs on a bonfire.
They can be used with normal logs, in order to create blue logs. These logs can be burnt, providing 50 Firemaking experience and creating a blue flame. Alternatively, they can be struck, granting a 5-minute buff that causes all fire spirits to be automatically collected into backpack. This buff can be stacked up to 60 minutes by striking multiple firelighters. Both ways to use the firelighters consume them in the process.
A blue fire made with a blue firelighter.
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 25 March 2019 (Update):
- The five firelighters (blue, green, red, purple & white) now have a 'Strike' option, when clicked a 5 minute buff is added to the player which will automatically consume any fire spirits that spawn (this can stack up to 60 minutes).