No runes are required for this spell, but the spell costs an average of about 30 or 40 Prayer points to cast (though can always be cast as long as the player has at least 1 Prayer point left). Prayer may be recharged at the Nature Grotto where Filliman Tarlock lived. The components created with the Bloom spell may be used in Herblore or may be added to a druid pouch, allowing Ghasts to become fully visible and subject to attack.
The location shown is the best place for gaining many druid pouches quickly. It is adjacent to 2 bushes, 3 twigs, and 3 logs, for a maximum of 15 druid pouches worth of items per casting, and is north-west of the grotto next to the river. It is also next to a deposit chest unlocked by completing Deadliest Catch.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 13 September 2021 (Update):
- Re-enabled the ability to apply the 'bloom' graphical setting on mobile.
- patch 7 January 2014 (Update):
- An issue where spawning mort myre mushrooms with the bloom spell would repeatedly play the accompanying sound has been fixed.
- patch 13 August 2013 (Update):
- Using the "Bloom" spell on any weapon no longer causes an audio loop.
|Part 2 of the Myreque quest series|