|Release||25 November 2019 (Update)|
|Destroy||Your item will be destroyed permanently and it may not be reclaimable.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Melting this into glass in a furnace would produce blessed glass.|
|Exchange||3,215 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Blessed sand is extra fine sand that has been blessed by using it on any altar of Saradomin. It is part of the process of making blessed molten glass. It can be blessed by using the "bless" option while standing next to an altar, or by using it on the altar directly.
A total of 40,000 blessed sand is required to make the blessed flask, and 1,000 is required to make an artificer's measure. Blessing 40,000 extra fine sand takes approximately 13 hours and 20 minutes.
The next step of the process is to melt the sand into blessed molten glass at any furnace.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|7 XP||-||2 (1.2s)||3,215|
|Extra fine sand||1||2,758||2,758|
Products[edit | edit source]
|Blessed molten glass||N/A|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 2 December 2019 (Update):
- Blessed sand and extra fine sand used for creating the Blessed Flask are now tradeable.
- Left-clicking the extra fine sand will now bless the sand when standing in range of an altar.
- Experience for grinding sandstone and blessing extra fine sand has been increased to 7xp per.
- Blessing extra fine sand now requires level 20 Prayer.