|Release||12 December 2006 (Update)|
|Quest item||Animal Magnetism|
|Destroy||I can obtain a replacement hatchet from the Taverley Slayer Master.|
|High alch||12 coins|
|Low alch||8 coins|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|It radiates purity but can still lop off heads.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A blessed hatchet is a mithril hatchet with a silver blade. It is made during the Animal Magnetism quest in order to cut undead twigs from undead trees. It can also be used to damage Vampyre Juvinates.
Players who lose it can obtain another by giving a holy symbol and a mithril hatchet to Turael or, after While Guthix Sleeps, his daughter Spria. It is also possible to regain it from Mazchna in Morytania.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 17 February 2020 (Update):
- patch 3 August 2015 (Update):
- The blessed hatchet's model has been updated to better match the standard mithril hatchet.
- patch 1 July 2014 (Update):
- The blessed hatchet now states it can be reclaimed from the slayer master in Taverley instead of Burthorpe.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to the Evolution of Combat update, this weapon had the same stats as a normal mithril hatchet.